Medical removal of skin tag will cost $500. Do you know that skin tags can be removed very quickly, painless, without medical procedure and for free?
First, you should consult your doctor to make sure that it is a benign skin tag.
What Is A Skin Tag?
Skin tag is a harmless skin condition known as acrochordon (highest among middle-aged people). These tags can appear anywhere on your body, but most often on those areas where skin rubs against skin, like underarms, eyelids, groin, chest and neck. They look like soft skins that hang on a stalk.
Several factors affect the skin tags appearance such as genetics, obesity and diabetes. Because of hormonal changes in the body, pregnancy is also considered factor for skin tags appearance.
How To Remove Skin Tags From Your Body?
You need apple cider vinegar and cotton swab (or pure cotton batting).
- Take a piece of cotton, large enough to cover the surface of the skin tag;
- Fully soak it with apple cider vinegar;
- Drain the excess vinegar from cotton (not to drip);
- Place the cotton over the skin tag and use some aid that will hold it in the particular place;
- The process can be repeated every day, but not more than twice a day. Skin tag will get black color and will fall off within 3 to 5 days. If some traces of the skin tag still remain, do not despair. They will disappear within a week or less.
Does Removing Skin Tags May Be The Cause To Grow More?
Some people are more prone to developing skin tags, but so far, there is no evidence that the removal can cause to grow more or possibility of skin tags to “seed” or spread.
NOTE: Do not use apple cider vinegar to remove skin tags on the eyelids because of possible eye irritation