A beautiful face is the dream of every woman out there but dark circles, wrinkles and stains become hurdle. Everyday many people are looking for different ways to get rid from these by using expensive beauty creams. The baking soda is a great antiseptic and antibacterial agent but it also offers numerous benefits for skin.
With passage of time our skin becomes dull and wrinkles add an aging effect. In this situation many people run for Botox or other treatments but it can be resolved naturally. We are going to share a natural mask with you that will vanish all the skin problems without spending large sums of money. Please read this article to know about this great mask.
Baking soda can be considered as a vital part of our kitchen. It is also used for cleaning and health improvement. This is not all it is also used to beautify your skin. All you need to do is to follow our procedure properly and avoid adding additional items in the mask. Adding more elements will not help you to achieve desired results.
Baking Soda Mask to remove stains and wrinkles:
– Baking soda one teaspoon
-A cup of chamomile tea or hot water
The mask is really simple so first of all add baking soda in hot water or chamomile tea and mix to make a paste. Once the mixture is ready take a cotton ball, soak it in the paste and place under the eyes for 10 to 15 minutes.
Rinse it with water and apply good moisturizer on your skin. This simple mask will help you to look younger.
Other benefits of Baking Soda
This homemade natural and easy solution will resolve your skin issues easily. Baking soda also offer many benefits that are following
- Sometimes due to dust and bad environment the skin looks dull. The baking soda can be used to accumulate toxins and clean the skin.
- These days one of the major skin issues is acne that affects the skin negatively. Most of the time acne results from dirt and germs when we do not take care of the skin properly. The mixture of baking soda can be used to get rid from acne.
- Baking soda is considered to an ideal for improving the skin complexion.
- It balances the pH level of the skin and other parts of the body. It is amphoteric that means it can be used as a base or an acid.
- Hydration it provides hydration when you combine it with other elements such as olive oil and honey.
- It has anti septic and anti-inflammatory properties. But it is not recommended for the dry skin because it may result into dryness and irritation.
It can be found easily in your kitchen so it is also economical.